Monday, August 17, 2009

So Much To Post... So Little Time

Ava with her Uncle Paul
Ava very intently listening to her dad read her a bedtime story
Ava and her future husband or brother in law - she hasn't decided yet (We miss you Rachel, Boyd, Nathan and Hyrum)
Ava not too interested in the fireworks on the 4th of July
Ava trying to eat me...
Ava being potty trained. We teach 'em young :)
Ava and her Arizona grandma
Ava sucking her thumb!

Ava learning to walk! :)
Ava shocked at how much she can fill one diaper

Well things are going well here in AZ. Dave started school a week ago and already had his first test today! They don't mess around here I guess. He is getting adjusted to being a student again which he is doing great with. Ava and I are just getting adjusted to being in a new state and having so much space to play in our new house (and so much space to clean - I'm waiting for that to happen before I post pictures of our place :)!) I have to explain the picture of Ava on the toilet though... That happened after bath time. It would have been awesome if she actually went to the bathroom in the toilet but she didn't. She started passing a little gas in the tub though and last time that happened her bath was brown before we knew it. So this time we pulled her out as fast as we could and put her on the only place that she wouldn't make a mess if she actually went. She thought it was pretty funny and so did we.

6 comments:

Amy B. said...

What a fun post. I loved all the pictures. She is just so cute and is getting so big!

Courtney said...

I love it when you post, and I love all the pictures! :)

Jessica and Rod said...

she's getting soooo big.

Mandy and Mark said...

Yeah--I'm not sure how successful your potty training attempt was, but Ava appeared to like it! What exactly were you doing?

Kelly said...

hey guys! How are you? Your daughter is ADORABLE! I am glad I came across your blog! Were in Tucson, Az and my husband is in his 3rd year of med school. Dave- good luck with school. Danielle- do you just love being a mommy? I bet you are an amazing one! Hope to hear from you guys soon. Our blog is private but you can email me for an invite or whatev.

Kelly (Mullinax) Bentley

Anonymous said...

We miss you guys too! Ava is so adorable I'm sure one (if not both) of my boys will fall in love with and want to marry her.

Can't Christmas come any sooner?!