
I decided it was time to post pictures of our new home now that we have settled in (and because I was told that I needed to)... So here it is! This is the living room - all the pictures are kinda jumbled so there isn't any order to these pictures... oh well.

This is Ava in her Bumbo sitting in the nursery

This is the study

Ava's nursery

Another view of the nursery (We painted it a lavender color)

The Master Bedroom and Ava :)

Another view

And another one

The Front Room

And another view

The Kitchen

The Kitchen Again

Ava enjoying the LoveSac

More of the Living Room

And Some More
The End!!!
We love our new home and we were so fortunate to get it for such a great deal. There are still a few things to be done but for the most part we are settled in and loving the space!
2 comments:
looks great. i love the hard wood floors.
OH MY GOSH IT LOOKS AMAZING. You have it so cutely decorated. I can't believe how much I want to eat Ava-she looks so dang cute! Ah...we miss you guys
Post a Comment