WOW Danielle! Love all the updates and love Ava's little squeals in the videos!! She's so stinkin cute. I CANNOT believe she will be ONE next month - I am freaking out!! Yes, we are really looking forward to this weekend - see you soon!
I love the growling she makes as she climbs the stairs.
Hyrum's great at climbing too, it's the going down that we have a tough time with. He's toppled down a few times but no major injuries were sustained. We have no gate to block the stairs so we've just been using our big black ottoman. It's kind of nice because we don't have to mess with opening anything; just step up on the ottoman and you're good to keep going on up :)
2 comments:
WOW Danielle! Love all the updates and love Ava's little squeals in the videos!! She's so stinkin cute. I CANNOT believe she will be ONE next month - I am freaking out!! Yes, we are really looking forward to this weekend - see you soon!
I love the growling she makes as she climbs the stairs.
Hyrum's great at climbing too, it's the going down that we have a tough time with. He's toppled down a few times but no major injuries were sustained. We have no gate to block the stairs so we've just been using our big black ottoman. It's kind of nice because we don't have to mess with opening anything; just step up on the ottoman and you're good to keep going on up :)
Post a Comment