Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fun Times at the Ashby's

Our romantic Valentine's dinner on our balcony
Dave suprised me and decorated it with lights and everything. What a cutie!

A few weeks ago I hosted a Favorite Things party. My sister gave me the idea. I'm not really sure our house was large enough to accomadate the 33 girls who came but we all got a little cozy and got to know each other better. It was a lot of fun and hopefully everyone who came had a good time.






Thanks everyone for coming!! We'll have to do it again sometime.
Happy Birthday to me!! I turned the big 29!! I know it is hard to believe. Most people are completely shocked when I tell them my age but it is true I am officially in the last year of my 20's.
Dave and Ava got me a rose and a sweet card.
Then Dave took me out to Ah-So (a Tepanyaki restaurant). It was delicious!!
Our chef was so funny and did an awesome job. Thank you so much Angel for babysitting Ava so we could go out!!

5 comments:

Angel said...

That food looks delicious and I will babysit Ava anytime! She's so cute. That party was fun too. I'm glad you did it! :)

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I had such a great time at the Favorite Things Party. I can't believe you're 29. You definitely don't look it, so that should make you feel better:)

Anonymous said...

The favorite things party was a blast. I am so glad you threw it!! I cannot believe you are 29 either. You look more like you are 23! :) Ava is getting so big and just as adorable as ever

Erik & Nicole said...

Thanks for throwing such a fun party. I am looking forward to the next one!! How fun to go to Ah-so, I want to try it now.

Criscell said...

What a FUN party that was!! Thanks so much for hosting it! I had a great time. You do NOT look 29!! I would NEVER believe that. Happy B-day to such a beautiful gal!