I know I haven't posted forever so be prepared for a long series of posts starting with this one which happened probably a month ago... Whoops! So about a month ago was Spring Break for Dave. It was so nice to have him home for a whole week and not have to worry about school or studying. So we decided last second to head up to Utah. It was so fun seeing our friends and family that we haven't seen for a while. We miss all of you and it was so fun to see all of you!!
Ava enjoyed seeing snow for the first time
I was so happy to see one of my best friends and her family. We were roommates at BYU and we are determined to have our daughters do the same. It was so fun watching Ava and Afton play.
I miss you Andrea!! Thanks so much again for letting us stay with you and for hanging out with us! We can't wait to see you again hopefully very soon!
Ava loved the park near Andrea's home
Ava did so great on the car ride up to Utah I was a little nervous about the 11 hour trip but she was so great and even with all the driving around town she was happy. She is such a great little girl!





















No comments:
Post a Comment