Friday, October 14, 2011

We're Back..

 Ella turned 6 months old (2 months ago... Whoops).  We had a half birthday for her with a half cookie cake. Yummy. She loved putting her hands in it but wasn't happy when we all ate it in front of her.
 Our little family
 Ella LOVES eating and pretty much wants to eat all day... I don't know how she is so small. She is such a fun little girl!
 Best Friends
 Dave is loving his rotations! What a handsome man!
  I took some 7 month pictures of Ella
 She is such a sweet and happy baby.  She started crawling on Sept. 24th and loves that she can get where she wants to go and so she gets into everything.
We are so glad that she is ours
 She has an awesome mohawk too that we love.  You can kinda see it in this shot. Her hair only grows down the center and sticks straight up.
This little girl is crazy as ever and growing up so much. Dave and I look at each other all the time wondering when she grew up.  We love her so much and her fun little personality.
Our beautiful little princesses
 We love them so much
And they love each other.

6 comments:

Travis and Britni said...

Yay! I'm so glad you updated. Little Ella is so big and beautiful. Just like her big sis and mom. I'm glad Dave is enjoying rotations. We miss you guys.

Mandy and Mark said...

Love it! So glad to see my little nieces again- they are growing so fast!

mashby said...

Awww, so precious, Danielle! Loved all the pictures - your girls are darling!! :)

Dan and Dee said...

They are so cute Danielle!

Keith and Anika Busby family said...

So cute! love those beautiful blue eyes. I wish my kids could get those! You are a great photographer too! Such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! ALL OF YOU!!!!