Friday, August 5, 2011

TIME OUT

I am trying to be better at documenting the cute and funny things our girls do so this is probably the most I have ever posted in a week :). So Ava is really big into time outs these days - probably because she goes there fairly regularly. This morning she asked me to sit down and eat breakfast with her. I was trying to clean up the kitchen a little bit and was kind of ignoring her. After a few minutes she asked me again to sit down. Then when I didn't do it again she got out of her chair and grabbed me by the hand and told me, "Time out Mommy for not listening!" as she walked me to her time out room and put me in there and shut the door. Oh I love her! I probably deserved the time out too.

1 comment:

Dan and Dee said...

Time flies so it's fun she helped you realize it's good to take time to just sit with them and enjoy the little bits of time together...time out, too funny!