Monday, September 14, 2009

New Stuff...

This is the sign I made at a friend's house last week. I designed it and she cut the vinyl lettering for it. I decided I needed a place for us to hang our keys instead of leaving them on the counter. Thanks for all your help Jen!!
This is Ava's new highchair! Now that we are introducing her to solid foods (kind of..) we needed a place for her to eat. It even matches her car seat which we were excited about.


Ava likes to throw toys off of it (as you can see from the toy on the ground). She is so funny!!

4 comments:

Mandy and Mark said...

So cute! She is growing too fast!

Megan and Mike said...

Im sooo glad you found me! Ill be blog stalking you now... hahaha your little girl is gorgeous! I cant believe you had a baby!!!!

Amy B. said...

Love the key rack. Ava is so cute Danielle, seriously, how do you stand it?!!

dee said...

Okay, I want a friend like yours! You guys have so much and make such darling things!
I miss Super Saturday's!
I am making a Christmas Tree Skirt for the bazaar that benefits the Orphans here. I would rather donate the money, my room is a horrible mess! It would be much more fun with friends. Enjoy those friendships and times!