I know... I know... I am the biggest blogging slacker in the world!! But I guess I kind of have a little excuse... A few weeks after we got married I got really REALLY sick. Although I thought I was going to die a few times and couldn't keep anything down... I am still alive and kicking as is the little baby inside of me :)! We are expecting!! We find out next week what the gender will be and we are very excited about it. I am due the end of March. I have felt really good the last few weeks so I am hoping that lasts. Also about 2 weeks ago I started being able to feel it kicking. It is not very noticeable unless you are paying attention but nice to know that it is alive and ok. We are very excited.
Some more exciting news for us is that Dave got into Medical School!!! YEAH!! We got into Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ and will be moving there next summer. We are very excited and feel very blessed. I never realized how much work and money it took to get into medical school until we started the process a few months ago. To say the least it was quite a process but well worth it. Getting into Med school has been a dream of Dave's for a long time. It was the school we wanted to get into also so we are very excited about it.
As for everything else we are still figuring that out. The next few months are pretty up in the air for us but we will be making more definite decisions in the next few weeks and will keep you updated.
The Raft
4 years ago








6 comments:
Congratulations on the good news. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus!!
Courtney Sullivan
University Relations
Midwestern University
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Sounds like life is pretty amazing! Definitely post the ultrasounds!!!
Yea!!!! I'm so excited that Dave got into med school! I wish you could stay here in Houston, but I can't be selfish when I realize that this is what you guys have been dreaming of. We'll miss you when you're gone! :( But in the meantime we'll just have to hang out and have fun :)
Yes now you will never have to worry about another hurrican ever again in your life.. Now we can have play dates and have so much fun! Congrats dave!
Hey Danielle! It's Jen...Lindsay was telling me about your blog so I had to come check it out. Congrats on the little one. I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is SO much fun!!!
Congrats on the big news for the baby...look forward to hearing what the gender is. Congrats on your husband getting into medical school too! I am sure you guys are excited and Arizona will be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment