Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Wedding





We were sealed in the Houston Temple at 9am on Saturday, June 14th. As you could imagine it was incredibly hot and humid. The slip to my dress was permanently stuck to the sweat on my legs and Dave's shirt was drenched. Aside from being hot, it was a perfect day. We had all of our family and several friends come and spend the day with us. We had a luncheon at Pappasitos after all the pictures were taken and then had the reception in the Kingwood stake center. Our family and friends did an amazing job decorating the cultural hall. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make that day so special!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, your blog is awesome. And even though I'll be super sad if you guys move away for med school at least I know I'll be able to keep up with you and your 10 or 12 kids ;)

Rachel DeFreese said...

I love that you have a blog!! I miss you!

Tawsha said...

Mattee!!! Congratulations! You look so beautiful! I am so happy for you. I got your note in the mail today and your blog, so I added you to mine. (howezone.blogspot.com) I'm so glad you have one so we can keep up with you guys! Isn't being married fun!?! Just wait till you have kids, it gets even better! =) Anyways, I love and miss you! Keep in touch and tell Dave hello!

love,
Tawsha

carol said...

Danielle, just saw you had a blog, hope you're doing well.

love,
carol
jcsantiago.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Danielle - I just linked to your blog from Carols. Congrats! BTW you might be related to me now I come from a long line of Ashby's :)

Jen said...

I love seeing the pics. You are gorgeous!