So Ava is the queen of manipulation especially at bedtime/naptime or anything really that she is trying to get out of. Normally when we lay her down for bed she starts telling us that she is hungry or needs water or needs her princesses or blankets or wants to read another story or needs to go potty on the toilet (the same one she refuses to sit on during the day but that is a subject for another post) but you get the idea. Her mind just comes up with everything she can possibly think of to get out of the inevitable. So I just went in there to give her a kiss goodnight and we layed her down 2 hours ago so she's sound asleep snoring and all (she is our little snorer which is pretty funny). Before I walked in though Dave says be careful she is just going to ask you for water. So I walked in her room and she is snoring as usual, so I tuck her in and give her a kiss on the cheek. After I kissed her she says (in her sleep), "I need water! Water!" and then she starts snoring again. Even in her sleep she manipulates. She is such a smart and funny little girl.
3 comments:
Anna talks in her sleep too! It's so funny.
dude, that's awesome! I love it and bedtime is such a battle sometimes isn't it crazy?
LOL! That is soooo funny!! :)
Post a Comment