
We went to Texas about a week and a half ago to let Dave study without distraction for his Board exams he will take in a few weeks. We came to stay with my parents which has been fun. My parents love being able to spend time with Ava and Ella as you can tell from the above picture. You may wonder why that little crazy monkey isn't wearing any clothes... Well let me tell you how the first 5 hours of being at "Grangra" and "Grangra"'s (what Ava calls them) house went...

We hadn't even been there for 1 minute before this was broken on the ground. My mom and dad learned quick that anything of any sort of value or breaking ability needed to be out of Ava's reach....

I missed getting a picture of some other things she broke within the first few hours but there were a few other things. Then Ava decided at one point to go down the stairs... She is really good at sitting down and going down the stairs. Well apparently she had just gone to the bathroom and left a little something behind on every step all the way down.

Good thing my parents have a good sense of humor.

We have been doing a lot of this. Ava begs to "splash, splash" everyday.

No Ella didn't go in a bike trailor like this but I thought it was such a cute picture. You can see a few of the bikes in my parents' garage. This is their new found hobby they started a few years ago and have loved it. They own like 7 bikes. Which is fun when we all want to ride. I love how trusting Ella is just laying her head on her sister's shoulder.

I just love these two little ones!!

Caught in the act...

I wish I would have caught the picture a few seconds earlier before she sat down because the toilet paper was stuck to her foot while she was walking around and it was so funny. I swear she normally is dressed :)

Ella is such a sweet and patient little baby. She makes it so easy to chase around her older sister.

Last Sunday we went to the Houston Temple with my parents. My dad is a Sealer there and had a meeting he said would only last an hour. It lasted 2 1/2 which was fine because it is so beautiful to walk around but it was HOT. After an hour of chasing Ava around it I noticed her face was pretty red so we sat in the car in the air conditioning for the last hour and a half trying to keep my crazy child contained.

She is so crazy

Good thing her sister didn't mind doing a lot of this so I could try to keep her sister out of mischief.

Like this....
She is such a funny little girl. On Memorial Day my parents had some friends over for a BBQ and Ava saw some Brownies that were brought and she walked over to me and said, "Mommy,I need a treat!" She is so my daughter and I love her to pieces. Apparently I was pretty ADD like her as a child too. It has been quite the adventure out here, but we miss daddy like crazy and can't wait to see him in a few weeks.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun! We sure love Ava and all her spunkiness! We miss you guys!
Hope the rest of the trip goes well!
Oh Danielle - that Ava is a hoot! You are my hero! Dave came over last night - he misses you guys SO much, as I am sure you miss him too! Miss you guys!
Are you still in Houston? I miss you and wanna see you!!! ~ Shirley
Post a Comment