Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Wonderful Husband!


So it is finally finals week for Dave. The last week of his first year of Med school!! Wahoo!! I can't wait until the week is over but more so I am sure Dave can't wait until it's over. 6 tests in 5 days is pretty miserable - just ask Dave. Unfortunately, however I made it even more miserable last night. Around 4pm yesterday I started to get the worst migraine- the kind where you spend a few hours hovering over the toilet wanting to throw up... which I did last night (Sorry too much info). But anyways even during finals week, the most stressful week of the year, my sweet husband came home and took care of Ava and me so I could rest and feel better. I have the most wonderful husband and I am so grateful for him!! So the question on some of your minds might be... Is she pregnant? The answer is no. However last night did make me rethink being pregnant ever again. Being nauseous is the worst feeling ever and feeling that way for 9 months is even worse! Do I ever want to be pregnant again? NO! Do I want more children? YES! So I guess I don't have much of a choice in becoming pregnant again. But after 9 miserable months it really is worth it in the end! But nothing to announce...Just that I have to most wonderful husband ever!.. Which I already knew.

8 comments:

Mandy and Mark said...

Awwww! Dave really is the best. Tell him good luck on his finals for us! I was kind of hoping you were pregnant though.

Travis and Britni said...

You poor thing. I hate feeling that way too. You should have called me. I would have loved to come get Ava and give you time to rest so Dave can study. Please think of me next time something like that happens. I hope you're feeling better.

Linz said...

I'm sorry you were feeling so miserable! I wish we lived closer to help you out with Ava. And...I'm so glad my little bro is such an awesome husband and father. We knew he would be!!

Holly Hunt said...

Danielle!!

I am in the same predicament...I want a big family, but I am sooo sick at the moment...I never want to suffer like this again lol. However, I have to in order to have kids! I was wishing I could switch places with my husband. I hope you feel better soon! Miss ya bunches!

Kelly said...

YEAHHH!!! Not to make you feel bad but I remember first year and the first half of second year being the easiest/best time of medical school! That is so awesome that you and Dave are on our same road. I am sorry about your migraine. I get them too and they are so awful. We are in AZ too (I dont know if you knew that) and the heat does NOT help the headaches. You guys are in Phoenix? We really need to chit chat med school wife stuff :)


kellyabentley@gmail.com

Frei Family said...

Oh my heavens!! What a great husband!!! I am glad you are feeling better and hopefully finals are almost over!

Jessica and Rod said...

Oh, I don't know. Dave's not all that great.
Just kidding :)

Dan and Dee said...

I hope you don't get migraines very often, they sound horrible-I have only had a true migraine once and YUCK! I never got threw up in 5 pregnancies so maybe yours can get better (you too Holly). As for med. school, Lewis just finished school and is in residency (120 hrs per week!) It is grueling! He has 3 years of residency b/c of specializing...hopefully it will get better and less work time but I think it is like this for a year! You wives are amazing!