Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mr Boogedy

I don't know if anyone else saw this Disney movie as a kid but this was my favorite. I remember being so scared of the Boogedy man. I wish Disney would bring it back and sell it. So I was doing a search for it so I could enjoy it this Halloween and I found the whole movie on youtube! For any of you that want to relive your childhood (or want to watch a classic "scary" movie-which isn't so scary) I have the movie to view at the bottom of our blog. If you want to check it out you won't be disappointed :). Gotta love those 80's movies.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

um...LOVED it. I had it going today at work while I was doing some data entry. Definitely kept me entertained for a while. Thanks for posting it. p.s. Ava is ADORABLE

Critchfield fam said...

I LOVE your blog!! I'm so glad I found it (through the Andersons!) Ava is so stinkin cute! And Danielle you look amazing... you too Dave! lol I know you worked hard during the pregnancy too! I love all Ava's hair bows and your Hocus Pocus decor. Very cute! Good luck with Dr. school Dave! Wish we could get together! If you're ever in TX, give us a ring!

Critchfield fam said...

Oh, and congrats on the new house! I'm glad Ava isn't in her hip brace thingy's anymore. I bet that was hard.

{Katie} said...

Hi Danielle! I found your blog from your link on Facebook. Congrats on your little one...I had no idea! She's adorable!

Send me your email address at katieburke44@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.

Btw...Mr. Boogedy used to by my favorite movie when I was little. My sister actually found and bought a copy of it on Amazon!