It is such a great experience becoming a parent! Congratulations! I linked you on my blog, only I linked some other Danielle and Dave and it was a nice looking family, but not you guys. So funny b/c I clicked on it to see if you had anything new and someone else popped up...four children--your family grew fast, ha ha.
3 comments:
She has such big, beautiful eyes! That reminds me of Bruce as a baby--his eyes always looked too big for his face. She is darling!
CONGRATULATIONS DANIELLE!!! I am so happy for you! Baby Ava is beautiful! -Holly Hunt Jensen
It is such a great experience becoming a parent! Congratulations!
I linked you on my blog, only I linked some other Danielle and Dave and it was a nice looking family, but not you guys. So funny b/c I clicked on it to see if you had anything new and someone else popped up...four children--your family grew fast, ha ha.
Post a Comment