Matteee!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I haven't checked your blog in a while and you have a little you now! She is so precious, just beautiful just like her mom! So happy for you guys! love and hugs to you all! =)
Congrats Danielle! She is so beautiful. I didn't even realize you we're pregnant! I guess I'll be better at keeping in touch, now that I've found your blog. Hope you are well, good luck.
5 comments:
Wow. She is sooo cute! I am so excited for you guys and I wish I was there! Darn it, you are making me baby hungry!
I see you were able to get a pacifier for her - hopefully that helped her sleep a little better :)
I'm with Dave.... timing the contractions is the most exciting part of the whole thing.
Be sure to let me know if you need anything. I hope you're surviving breastfeeding!
Ahh, she's gorgeous!
Matteee!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I haven't checked your blog in a while and you have a little you now! She is so precious, just beautiful just like her mom! So happy for you guys! love and hugs to you all! =)
Congrats Danielle! She is so beautiful. I didn't even realize you we're pregnant! I guess I'll be better at keeping in touch, now that I've found your blog. Hope you are well, good luck.
Post a Comment